1. Tell us your name and give us a list of 5 things most people don’t know about you.
My name is Tahnee McGann and 5 things most people don’t know about me are:
– I’m allergic to cats
– I have never seen snow
– I’m left handed
– I love RnB and generally any music with a good beat (insert dancing girl emoji here)
– I ride a motorbike (well… I’m trying to)
2. If there were no rules for one day and you could do anything outrageous, what would you do and why?
Make sure the windows and doors are locked, stay inside and read a book – has no one seen the movie “The Purge?!”
3. Which have it easier in life? Men or women?
Women, we are better equipped with life skills – How difficult would life be not to be able to multitask or ask for help when needed!
4. What are the 3 most important traits you think a titleholder should possess?
Confidence, poise and a little bit of sass.
5. What don’t we need to know about you?
Probably all of my answers in question 1 (except for my name!)
6. what do you think is the best way for governments to combat the rising threat of terrorism?
It is almost impossible to eradicate terror and fear from society and to change the mindset of a collective group that feed on this. The best way is for the governments to work together to develop a globally consistent strategy but the best and most effective way is normally the most difficult to master. There are countries such as Vietnam and Poland, referenced in the Global Terrorism Index (GTI), that in 2016 were deemed to have not been impacted by terrorism, though with the global reach of social media and media in general I would think their nation’s people would still feel some threat.
7. If your younger brother or sister came to you and asked you to buy them condoms, would you? Why or why not?
No, if they’re old enough they should be responsible enough to buy their own.
8. If you had to send one contestant home, which state would you remove?
The state that has the shortest commute time (only if that isn’t me), that would be one sad trip home.
9. What would you do if you found out your significant other had a homosexual relationship in the past?
Yell ‘plot twist’ and move on to the next topic…
10. What is the most significant change you’ve seen in the world in the last 10 years?
Apart from the obvious technological changes, I would say the rapid rise of terrorism and conflict between governments.