My name is Kaitlyn Walsh and 5 things most people don’t know about me are:
– I’m a model/actor
– I have been invited to the Auscaas
– I have completed in up to 13 different sports
– I have a big interest in psychology
– I am currently studying my cert 3-4 in personal training
2. Do you think that the future is as bright for your generation as it was for your parents? Why or why not?
I believe no, they grew up in a place where they had good people to look up to, 20 year old’s working their arses off but off and studying to get where they are today. Whereas my generation is looking up to 20 years old going drinking every day of the week taking drugs and making bad choices.
3. Drug abuse continues to be one of the world’s most serious social problems. What do you think is the best way to handle this issue?
I believe that you can’t change people’s choices and habits, But you can always prevent it from happening more frequently in the future. Instead of putting them down and giving rules and regulations for them to follow – we should be supporting them and helping them through what they have to do.
4. What purpose will beauty have in a world dominated by computers?
Natural Beauty has the opportunity to show the real you and so you can be proud of yourself, to be strong within yourself.
5. What do you think is the greatest contribution of Australia to the entire world?
Australia gives them everything like food, water, a bed also a roof over their heads but most of all freedom!
6. What is one law you wish you could amend?
Youth violence is one of the biggest things going on in this world we live in right now. We need more support and help out there for these teens to give them a voice so that they can stand up for themselves.
7. What would you like to be remembered for as a titleholder?
That people should always have a second chance and to say no to violence.
8. What is the one thing you would like people to learn from your social media profiles?
No To Violence
To Be Happy With yourself
To Be You And Never Let People Put You Down
9. If ignorance is bliss, why do we seek knowledge?
I believe that you learn one thing every day. Anyone can be ignorant but the person who takes in the more knowledge is wiser in a world of challenges.
10. If you had to write an autobiography about yourself, what would be the title and why?
It’ll be a movie about what I do and my life stories of what I have gone through and still am.. I want to let teens around the world know that no matter what you do you never give up and never let anyone put you down. Strive for success and you will empower your steps for the future.