1. Tell us the name of your group and tell us something about your group.
We are Ratham Stone and we are identical twins with an extreme background full of broken bones from mostly racing motocross.
2. Give us a brief description of what projects you guys have worked on and achievements you guys have accomplished so far.
We have released 3 albums overall. Our ‘Down for Whatever’ EP was released back in May 2010’, Our ‘Hearing Colours’ LP was released back in November 2010, and our ‘Enough to Last’ album was released last September 2011. The four songs off our newest album ‘Enough to Last’ were used in the popular MTV series ‘16 & Pregnant’. We’ve also performed alongside Pitbull and we were one of the opening acts right before The Fray at SunFest 2012.
3. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Never trying! If you never try you’ll never know and that’s no fun.
4. Is there an idea or subject that you feel obsessed by or curious about at the moment?
We’ve been obsessed with the concept of ‘Inception’. Seriously, how does someone think of that in the first place! I myself have had an Inception dream and it was awesome!
5. What has been you biggest challenge so far?
Promoting always seems to be a never ending challenge. Getting people to know you exist and get them to come out to a show can be a lot harder than it seems.
6. When is it OK to lie?
If you’re surprising someone! That may be the only time.
7. If you are given a chance to travel back in the past just for one day, where would you go and what would you change?
This is a scary question because all we can think of are those horrible scenarios in movies. In the movies when someone changes something very small in the past it creates a butterfly effect and the result is a totally different future! I probably would travel back to our old house growing up in Pennsylvania. We had an awesome property with lots of land so it was like a dream growing up there, maybe I could tell my parents not to sell it so I could go back sometime and do all the awesome things I did when I was a child.
8. If you were an animal, a can of soup or some other random object, which one would you be and why? Pick an answer for each category and elaborate on your answer.
If I was an animal I would be a dog, more specifically a chocolate lab. I have a chocolate lab naked duke and of course I would want to be his best friend as he has the best life! I don’t think I would be a good can of soup or any random object though! LOL I need some kind of life form. Maybe I can be a bird so I can fly, a whale so I can swim, or a cheetah so I can run super fast.
9. If you could meet someone living or dead, who would it be and why? Pick one man, and one woman.
If I was to meet a man, I’d want to meet Jesus. He’s full of knowledge and wisdom and I would probably just sit there and ask a lot of random questions for hours. And as for a woman I would love to meet Betty White. Betty White is probably the most liked woman by people of all ages. She seems really cool!
10. What is the craziest thing you would do for love or money?
The craziest thing I would do for love or money would have to be appearing in a reality TV show because they cross the craziness line! There are so many shows where you can win money like ‘Fear Factor’, ‘Total Blackout’ and ‘Jeopardy’. I’d also consider joining a dating show.
11. What was your most embarrassing moment ever?
In my freshman year of high school I had broke my leg so I was walking around in crutches. One rainy morning I fell in the cafeteria in front of everyone! I was really embarrassed at the time, but now looking back at it just makes me laugh!
12. What is one thing you could tell us about yourself that others would be shocked to know?
One thing that shocks a lot of people is my former job. Before things with the band started taking off I was working as a Stuntman in the ‘Lights Motors Action Extreme Stunt Show’ at Walt Disney Worlds’ Hollywood Studios in Orlando. I rode motorcycles, jet skis, shot guns and one stunt involved being caught on fire! It was a really awesome job and a lot of people don’t really know that I use to do all that.