1. Tell us your name and something about yourself.
Our group is called ‘The Errazors.’ Initially we used to be called ‘The Posers’, but then we felt that it was a boring name so we came up with other names such as ‘Erasors’, then ‘Errasors’, then ‘Errazors’, then finally we ended up with ‘Errazors!’
2. Give us a brief description of what projects you have worked on and achievements you have accomplished so far.
We definitely want to be famous someday – It’s our biggest dream! If we can appear in StarCentral Magazine then it would be a big achievement for us because it is step to being famous, it’ll be a great opportunity.
3. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Never trying is worse; it’s really the worst option because you’ll never really know if you don’t try.
4. Is there an idea or subject that you guys feel obsessed by or curious about at the moment?
Probably the idea of ‘how we are doing it’, we just want to know the people’s opinion.
5. What has been your group’s biggest challenge so far?
Our biggest challenge is punctuality!
Every day is like ‘what time do we rehearse again?’
6. When is it OK to lie?
It is only ok to lie if the truth can hurt a person.
7. If you are given a chance to travel back in the past just for one day, where would you go and what would you change?
Anytime is good! We actually love the past because we are who we are now if not for what happened in the past.
8. If you were an animal, a can of soup or some other random object, which one would you be and why?
Ricardo (vocals): I want to be an electron.
Daniel (drums): I want to be a bird, because a bird can fly whenever it wants to.
Vicente (lead guitar): ————-
Tomás (bass): I would be the reptile from the logo because it’s cool!
9. If you could meet someone living or dead, who would it be and why? Pick one man, and one woman.
We want to meet Alex Turner, Matt Helders, Nick O’Malley, Jamie Cook, the Arctic Monkeys and we also want to meet Zoey Deschanel because she is just too pretty!
10. What is the craziest thing you would do for love or money?
WHATEVER! We can do anything for the love of money or our band.
11. What was your most embarrassing moment ever?
Our most embarrassing moment would have to be this presentation we had in our school, the guitars sounded bad, the drums sounded equally bad, pretty much everything was really bad – it was embarrassing!
12. What is one thing you could tell us about your group that others would be shocked to know?
The vocalist is gay… LOL Just kidding!