1. Tell us your name and something about yourself.
My name is Ayesha (Ayesha is pronounced ‘I-yes-uh’ – no one can pronounce my name because it has a silent ‘h’. My name is special like me!) I’m 21 years old and I’m an acting/arts junkie from Adelaide. I live a majestical life with my 3 cats (By the way I’m not a crazy cat lady… Well not yet anyway), a plush unicorn and my parents. I’m currently a student studying law and politics, but what I love to do most is build up my modeling and acting abilities.
2. Give us a brief description of what projects you have worked on and achievements you have accomplished so far.
The past projects that I have worked on have been mainly with the local Adelaide TV and mainly commercials. Charlesworth Nuts was my first ever TV commerical, it was such a great experience and I’ll remember it forever. Besides that gig I’ve also been in other advertisements such as ‘UNISA’ – which is an organization that helps students transition into uni life, a ‘Sip n’ Save’ drinking advertisement and a Motor Accident Commission service which warned student drivers about losing their license. All and all I think I’ve had a great kick start in my career here in Adelaide.
3. Do you remember the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
Yes, I was actually worried because I heard a beep and I didn’t know if that sound came from my mobile phone, Ipod, Wii, Skype, Facebook, email, Twitter, TV or a fire alarm!
4. Decisions are being made all the time. Now the question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
I make my own decisions! Of course, that is only if it’s in my best interest and my cats (I have 3). Actually, now that I think about it, my cats make the decisions around the house these days – They’re so bossy!
5. What would you do differently if you knew nobody else would judge you?
I would eat more pizza and less salad, or I would somehow try and make salad taste like pizza as well as have the texture of pizza!
6. How would you rate your career right now?
At the moment I’m just taking it one step at a time, I’m definitely interested in pursuing a career in the acting business and I will try my best to get a break and have my moment to ‘shine!’
7. What would you say is your personal mission in life?
I really enjoy making people laugh and smile. Happy people around me makes me extra happy!
8. Are you scared of not ‘making it’ and achieving your dreams?
I think everyone is scared of not making it one way or another, it’s what keeps us fighting for what we want. I think as long as you have a good family behind you, and a great support system from your friends then you’ll be alright either way.
9. Take a pick: would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
If we can’t have new memories then life loses all meaning don’t you think? However, if we forget our old memories, then we can easily be reprogramed by some random person who would want to harm us. That’s just TOO HARD of a question!
10. If you wake up one morning and discover that you have somehow switched genders, what’s the first thing you would shout and why?
WHY AM I SO HAIRY! AND WHAT IS THAT DOWN BELOW? A WORM??
11. What are you most sorry about in your whole life?
I’m most sorry about wasting time with people who weren’t really there for me and looking out for my best interest. I also wish that I could go back in time and take more chances with my life and stop being afraid. I think I would have achieved more in my career if I wasn’t so afraid to take risks!
12. Let’s say you’re currently looking at a mirror right now, what do you see and what would you like to say?
Mirror, Mirror on the wall… LOL I would say something like brush your hair, or that outfit looks weird, or why is there cat hair on your dress?? *gulp* And that is why you’re STILL SINGLE AYESHA!