Persons under 18 years of age must read these blogs accompanied by an adult. Some of these blogs may contain occasional violence, swearing and coarse language as well as sexually suggestive language. If you don’t have a sense of humor, kindly go away and have a fabulous day!
By using or accessing this segment of our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Please read the terms of this Agreement carefully. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, then you may not use or access this segment of the website.
StarCentral Magazine may, in its sole discretion, modify this Agreement from time to time, and may modify, suspend, or terminate the Segment and Services, for any reason, and without notice. StarCentral Magazine recommends that you review these terms from time to time to note any changes. By continuing to use or access the Site or any of the Services, you agree to be bound by the Terms of Service in effect at the time of such use or access.
StarCentral Magazine does not claim any ownership rights in any of the photos or artistic works that are posted on this blog site. StarCentral does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the contents and opinions expressed of this blog site. It is up to the user to take precautions to ensure that any downloads or any materials are free of viruses or other items of a destructive nature. Under no circumstances will StarCentral Magazine be responsible for any direct, indirect or other consequential damages, including any lost profits, business interruptions or lost programmes or data on your system, through any use of this web site or any other linked site or any damages how so ever caused by content of this blog site.
This blog site may also contain published rumours, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this blog site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. StarCentral Magazine makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims.
When you enter any competition on the site, you understand and agree that the results are FINAL and BINDING. You also understand and agree that there might come a time when the circumstances would be beyond our control therefore StarCentral Magazine and its partners should not be blamed for any errors in the final result especially if the end result of the given competition is not favourable to many.
What personal information do we collect?
- When you contact us using the “Contact Us” form on the website or make a comment on one of our blog posts you understand and agree that we collect your name and email address so that we can keep you informed of any news and offers from StarCentral Magazine.
- When you enter any competition, promotion or prize draw on the site, we may collect your name, address, email address and telephone number. This information is used for the purpose of entering you in the competition, promotion or prize draw and for the purposes explained in the terms and conditions applicable to the competition, promotion or prize draw.
- If you agree, we will also collect your name, address, email address and telephone number so that other companies that are a partner of StarCentral Magazine can keep you informed of their news and offers.
- When you visit the site, we log the IP address of the machine you use to access our site. The IP address is a unique number that is used on the Internet to identify a unique computer for the purposes of allowing computers to communicate with each other.
- We will also disclose any of your personal information to any third party where we are under a duty to do so in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or protect any of our rights, property or safety (or those of our customers).
- StarCentral magazine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to starcentralmagazine.com (amazon.com).